I'm loving this video! Your right road is the road you are on right now! If you are suffering, you just need to make some changes because you know something is wrong. If you are feeling joy you are on the right path. So either way you win!
1. Become still "Be still and know that I am God"--
“The way we react to adversity can be a major factor in how happy and
successful we can be. . . . The simple secret is this: put your trust in
the Lord, do your best, then leave the rest to Him” (“Come What May,
and Love It,” Ensign, November 2008, 26, 28).
Less speaking, more listening. We hear with our souls!! Find time to be wordless.
2. Truth- when we move towards our truth we get stronger. physically and spiritually
3. Yearning or Desire- Your brain yammers, the soul of you is not corruptible. Think of something you want. Then get still and answer this question "What do you yearn for?" Really feel it. You are meant to have what you yearn for- peace, freedom, safety, you matter. What you yearn for is what you deserve to have. "God pulls us through life by the heart" Open your imagination to whatever you yearn for.
4. Creativity- problem solve and make it happen.
Read the book the Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
5. Risk- when you do what you fear you lose the fear of it
6. Treats- we love treats! It doesn't have to be expensive but it has to be beautiful to your senses.
7. Play-what do you love to do? See it as play. Use the language that calls it what it is--play.
8. Rest- we don't do enough of this in our culture. Learn to rest. We play until we feel grumpy and give yourself rest as a gift. Rest for yourself. Rest for your body. I am resting for my fears and loves. I am resting for my heart. The rhythm of life is play and rest, play and rest, play and rest.
9 Laughter and Tears- feel it and let go.
10 Gratitude- pray in gratitude- prayer is not begging and apologizing. Gratitude for the accident, for what had happened.