Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Why Are We Not Rich?

I watched this at work and couldn't stop crying.  I wiped my tears hoping no one was watching.  I later asked myself, what is it about this video that really inspired me?  What's the application in MY life?  The answer is giving and sharing your light is what really makes you rich.  Sharing your light with the world.  Lighting the darkness in the hearts of others.





The other thing I have been meditating on recently is how easy it is for us to tell ourselves a story about What Is, and the story becomes our truth, but it is not THE TRUTH.  We must not let our stories fool us.  We must see beyond the story, or better yet, don't even tell the story.  Tell the story of love and compassion-because that is always THE  ONLY TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment