Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on all things spiritual and metaphysical.  The title of the blog All Things Denote There is a God is so powerful to me.  I have seen evidence of this truth in my life many times and also in the lives of others.  When we look at the sky, we know there is a God.  We see the clouds, we see the stars.  This weekend I went camping and there I was starring into the starry sky.  Looking at the Big Dipper and other beautiful constellations.  Stars without number.  How did God do it?  How did He create everything in this world, everything in the universe and how did he create me?  Everything testifies of Him.  Everything.  Even when we don't know that He is our God in our brain, we always know it in our heart.  Go ahead, if you don't know it, ask.  Ask it in your heart.  Ask from the very bottom of your heart with a true desire to know.  Ask Him directly.  Ask out loud.  Ask with in a teachable attitude.  You will get an answer. 

The best part of everything is that God is always helping us.  He always wants the best for us.  His desire is for us to grow and become powerful like Him.  He wants us to learn the mysteries of the Earth.  He wants us to realize our own magnificent self- to have eyes to see what He sees in us!  He wants us to realize that we are Divine Royalty because we are his children.  We have his essence in us.  We are powerful to create anything we want to create because we are His children and He created us! 

I love Him.  He is my Redeemer and I am so lucky to know the truths I know.  To know Him because he is Truth, the Beginning and the End.  In him, I am made strong.  With Him, I can do anything.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and find something useful here for yourself.  If you don't believe in God. Believe.  Don't waste another day of your life not believing.  If you can't believe it, at least desire to believe.  Ask the universe to help you in your desire to believe.  If you are or have gone through challenges in life, God is your answer.  Believe in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment